The Health and Wellness Program is designed to provide adults and parents with skills necessary to improve, strengthen and maintain their physical, mental, spiritual and emotional health as well as that of their families.
Health professionals participate in our programs to provide workshops, seminars, community health fairs, symposiums and support groups.
- To teach skills for stress management
- To improve and enhance parenting skills
- To assist participants in the development of self-healing techniques
- To strengthen support systems and create an extended family
- To empower the community through networking and sharing resources
- To improve participants’ health by encouraging the implementation of proper nutrition, alternative health care and disease prevention