Join Team Ifetayo!
Ifetayo welcomes your interest in joining its dedicated staff and teachers. Ifetayo offers a professional artistic and cultural educational environment, which fosters interdisciplinary teamwork.
Ifetayo Cultural Arts Academy is currently seeking candidates for teaching positions within our on campus arts programs including the Cultural Arts Program (CAP) and Ifetayo Youth Ensemble (IYE) and the Arts Education (AE) program in partnership schools. Specifically we are seeking:
- Ballet Dance Teachers
- Modern Dance Teachers (Dunham, Graham and Horton)
- African Dance Teachers (West African, Sabar, Kutiro)
- Hip Hop Dance Teachers
- Acting Teachers
- Voice Teachers
- Instrumental Music Teachers (Guitar, Piano, Woodwind, Trap Drum)
- Traditional Music Teachers & Accompanists (Djembe Orchestra, Sabar Orchestra, Kutiro Orchestra)
- Visual Arts Teachers (Painting & Sketching, Fashion Design, Beading)
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit cover letter, resume, bio, faculty application and sample lesson plan to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send “Faculty Application” in the subject line of the email. Ifetayo Alumni are encouraged to apply.